Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Desert Island

In honor of a crazy interview I had recently, I think we should play Desert Island.

So, here's how it works (I'm sure you know!):
If you were stranded on a deserted island, and you could only have a handful of things with you, what would you bring? You can have 3 books, 3 movies, and 3 CDs. This is a tech-savvy island, which allows you to play movies & music I guess, but it's just how the game works, so deal! =)

I'll start with my list according to how I answered my interview questions (although we didn't talk music, so I'm making that list now):

Books
The Bible
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Chronicles of Narnia (they make a version that's all seven books in one)

Movies
Pride & Prejudice (starring Keira Knightly)
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (although now that I've had a chance to think about it, I'd trade this one for the newer live-action Peter Pan starring Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs. Sorry Mr. Lucas.)

CDs
Plans by Death Cab for Cutie
Amy Seeley (I'd compile call it life, the trees are glad you're back, & eight belles onto one disc. Thanks iTunes!)
         ...and I'd have to flip a coin between 
Continuum by John Mayer and Mmhmm by Relient K

Okay, now it's your turn. Feel free to comment on my nerdiness - I have no problem admitting how goofy I am. But I want to know your answers too!

Have fun!

1 comment:

LindaB said...

My list: although picking only 3 of each was hard!

Books...The Bible, Sophie's Heart, Sisterchicks Do The Hula

Movies.....Bride & Prejudice, You've Got Mail, Runaway Bride

CDs....I'm with you - I'll combine Amy Seeley's cds, thanks to iTunes!
Mele O Hawaii, and Acoustic Worship