Friday, May 23, 2008

No Sunlight

Everything is so serious in my life these days, and that bugs me. I mean, I'm twenty-two. I should be having more fun than I am! 

That isn't to say that I never have fun, it just seems like I spend so much time acting like an "adult" that I kind of forget that I'm not that old. I love laughing, but I definitely feel like I don't do enough of it. There isn't always enough to laugh about.

I'm not being cynical, just honest. I think what I might really need is more sun. Trapped up here in the Pacific Northwest is starting to have a really draining effect on this Southern California/Arizona-raised girl. That's not to say that there aren't some things I like about living here. I just relish every second I get to spend in other warmer, drier, happier climates. And those moments are few and far between it seems. 

Fresno, CA in one week for the cousin's wedding. Now that, I am looking forward to! Family and SUN. It doesn't get much better. 

No comments: