Sunday, June 7, 2009

wedding season




it has officially started! yesterday, my lovely friend and former youth leader, Jessica got married to a great guy named Doug. those two are so cute together, and it was such a nice afternoon. 

I love weddings. have I mentioned that before? well, even if I have, I'll say it again. I love weddings! there's just something about them - maybe it's the combination of making such solemn and important promises and a huge party with all the people who matter most. I can't think of much more fulfilling than that.

and with that, my countdown has started for the wedding of two of my best friends - Heather & Casey - just under 3 weeks now. I'm so excited that I don't really have words for it. but that doesn't mean I can just stand around being excited...oh, no. lots to prepare for, and so much celebrating left to do! 

now, if I could just find my groom, we'd be good to go! ah, well. all in good timing. :)

*photo is of my lovely cousin-in-law, Abby, on her wedding day

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love you, Dana =) I am excited too :D and I am excited for the day that I get to be excited for your big day and help you get all ready...God knows what's up ;) xoxo