Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy...

so, my lovely friend amy b. posted this little quiz on her blog, and I thought it sounded fun, so I took it too. and lo and behold, I got the same answer she did. I think that's a good sign for both of us, since we once wrote and directed a one-act play together. =) and it was awesome. so maybe, amy dear, we should start writing screenplays, since they are obviously waiting to give us oscars for our brilliance! 

oh, and if you decide to take this, blog friends, please tell me what you will be winning for, since we will obviously need talented actors and crew members to make our award-winning movies! 


You Would Win Best Original Screenplay



You are insightful and expressive. You've always been a natural storyteller.

You know how to hook an audience, entertain them, and surprise them at the end.

Where people see everyday life, you see an engaging plot with interesting characters.

You notice details that other people ignore. People you've only met once or twice live inside your head.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ha! I knew you'd get the same as me! :)